A rainbow bracelet perfect for a princess
Who doesn’t love rainbows?! Make her feel like royalty with this delightful and charming rainbow bracelet which will brighten up her day and of those all around her!
It would also make a great gift for the LGBTQ community or anyone who loves colour!
Please note – this multicoloured gemstone bracelet has already been made and is ready to ship!
What makes this rainbow bracelet so brilliant?
- 9 semi-precious stones reflecting the colours of the rainbow sit on a looped and hammer-hardened piece of 100% recycled Sterling silver wire measuring 5cm (1.9″) in length
- The semi-precious stones included are: Rose quartz, Garnet, Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli, Turquoise, Greenstone (or Peridot), Citrine, Orange quartz & Carnelian
- This bracelet measures 17cm (6.7″) and has already been made
- Brightly coloured jump rings and a small silver plated lobster clasp attach the approximately 12cm length of silver plated chain to the rainbow bar
- The silver plated parrot clasp latches directly onto the end of the rainbow bar, making it easier to connect and put on yourself
- Made from 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire – perfect for the eco-conscious
- Comes lovingly packaged in a special environmentally friendly gift box
As this bracelet has already been made, it will be packaged and shipped after payment has cleared.
Depending on where you are in the world, the package may take 1-3 weeks to arrive. If you require something urgently, please get in touch.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of sustainable jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.
There are no reviews yet.