Delightful Eco Luxury
Hang this rose drop pendant, onto your favourite sterling silver chain or neck wire; it will make the perfect addition to a dark coloured dress.
Please note – this listing is only for the pendant. Chains may be purchased separately. Alternatively I have now added a Rose & Leaf necklace listing that includes the chain, with an extra charm attached.
The rose symbolises love, promise, hope and new beginnings making it a popular choice for wedding jewellery. This timeless floral pendant will make a meaningful birthday or Mother’s Day gift or a perfect addition for your wedding day.
Inspired by my first rose bush “Love Me Do” the Romantic Rose collection is all handcrafted from 100% recycled Sterling Silver wire and genuine Swarovski Crystals.
What makes this rose drop pendant so awesome?
- Renaissance and floral theme with delightful detail and luxurious quality
- Handcrafted by the designer personally, and made to order
- Measures 4cm (1.5″) in length and approximately 1cm (0.4 inch) at the widest point
- A dainty leaf and exceptional quality Swarovski Crystals are added for extra charm
- Feel good about your jewellery choices – made with recycled metals, so you’re not further harming the environment
- Perfect for Mother’s Day, Birthday gift or Bridal wear
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged
Made to order. Please allow 1-3 working days from order to shipping, in order for me to create it especially for you.
Please do take care when putting clothing on or off, as wires can easily get caught and be pulled out of shape. Definitely best to leave adding your gorgeous jewellery until the end – as a finishing touch.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes the purchase being wrapped in wrapping paper, and sitting inside a small kete (woven flax) bag with a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired. This is the perfect addition when giving a gift to be treasured.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.