This gorgeous geometric pearl pendant will complement any outfit in your wardrobe, but goes especially well with evening wear.
One stunning potato pearl sits above one iridescent freshwater diamond-shaped pearl. Both have been carefully wrapped in sustainably sourced .935 Argentium silver wire (more tarnish resistant), to form this contemporary pendant.
Hang it on your own favourite silver chain, ribbon or neck ring.
Measuring 3.2cm (~1.5 inches), this distinctive pendant is available in Black, Blue or Ivory (see separate listings). This listing is for the blue pendant. The other pendants are shown as examples.
NB I now only have a few left in each colour. Once they are gone, that’s it! I cannot get any more diamond pearls.
Cultured freshwater pearls are farmed and created using freshwater mussels. These pearls are produced in Japan and the United States on a limited scale, but are now almost exclusively produced in China.
Why you need this geometric pearl pendant?
- It’s captivating colours of nature are like diving into the deep blue ocean
- A stunning iridescent blue and hues of pink, purple and green abound
- Handcrafted to order and made specifically and especially for you
- The best pearls hand picked for each pendant
- Designed to compliment your outfit – whether it’s smart casual or your best dress.
- Match this distinctive pendant with other pieces in the ‘Diamond Pearl’ collection
- Sustainable elegance ~ sustainably sourced Argentium silver wire used
- Comes lovingly packaged
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped. I will keep in touch to let you know how it is going.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Go back to the Diamond Pearl Collection Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.
There are no reviews yet.