Diamond pearls - your new best friend
These truly stunning diamond pearl earrings will go from the office to evening wear with ease.
Each seductive, iridescent ivory, freshwater pearl is selected by hand and carefully wrapped in sustainably sourced silver wire.
They measure approximately 1cm wide, and are incredibly lightweight!
What makes these ivory diamond pearl earrings so special?
- A contemporary take on the classic pearl earring, with a geometric twist
- Sensational pearlescent ivory freshwater pearls with hues of pink and green
- Handcrafted by me personally, and made to order
- Handpicked diamond shaped pearls direct from their makers in China
- Match these gorgeous ivory diamond pearl earrings with other pieces in the ‘Diamond Pearl’ collection for a special occasion
- Perfect for wedding jewellery
- Excellent as gifts for Mother’s Day, Birthdays (especially June), Anniversaries or wedding gifts.
- Made with 100% recycled sterling or argentium (0.935 tarnish resistant) silver wire
- Comes lovingly packaged
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create especially for you, before it is shipped.
Please add your diamond pearl earrings last – as a finishing touch. A pearl’s surface can be damaged by makeup, perfumes and sprays.
If this item is being sent overseas, you will need to upgrade the shipping to International Courier, as it is a customised piece. This is a faster and safer (tracked) option.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.