Timeless Eco Elegance
Add a new heirloom to your jewellery box with this delightful rose and leaf bangle.
Art-deco and floral themed, this luxurious handcrafted bangle features a delicately detailed wire rose, entwined with exceptional quality Swarovski Crystals and ending in a beautiful leaf-shaped clasp.
The rose symbolises love, promise, hope and new beginnings making it a popular choice for wedding jewellery. This distinctive rose bangle makes a meaningful birthday, Mother’s Day or Valentine’s gift.
Inspired by my first rose bush “Love Me Do” the Romantic Rose collection is all handcrafted from 100% recycled Sterling Silver wire and genuine Swarovski Crystals.
What makes this rose bangle so awesome?
- Art deco and renaissance themes with delightful detail
- Handcrafted by the designer personally, and made to order
- Unique and thoughtful design
- The comfortable half round eco silver bangle has been hammer-hardened to ensure strength and durability
- The rose bangle ends with a handmade hook that attaches to the leaf clasp.
- Perfect for Mother’s Day, a Birthday gift or Bridal wear
- Match this bangle with other pieces in the ‘Romantic Roses’ collection, or wear alone
- Excellent for the Eco-aware – handcrafted with 100% recycled Sterling Silver wire
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged
This bangle is made to order and fit. Please let me know the wrist size at time of ordering. If you’re not sure, you can have a look at this bracelet sizing guide to get more of an idea.
Please allow 1-3 working days from order to shipping.
Please do take care when putting clothing on or off, as wires can easily get caught and be pulled out of shape. Definitely best to leave adding your gorgeous jewellery until the end – as a finishing touch.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes the purchase being wrapped in wrapping paper, and sitting inside a small kete (woven flax) bag with a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired. This is the perfect addition when giving a gift to be treasured.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.