This gorgeous geometric pearl pendant will complement any outfit in your wardrobe, but goes especially well with evening wear.
The iridescent, cultured freshwater pearls are carefully wrapped and nestled in 100% recycled Argentium Silver wire (more tarnish resistant than Sterling), to form this sustainably elegant pendant.
Hang it on your own favourite silver chain, ribbon or neck ring.
Measuring 3.2cm (~1.5 inches), this distinctive pendant is available in Black, Blue or Ivory (see separate listings). This listing is for the ivory pendant. The other pendants are shown as examples.
NB I now only have a few left in each colour. Once they are gone, that’s it! I cannot get any more diamond pearls.
Cultured freshwater pearls are farmed and created using freshwater mussels. These pearls are produced in Japan and the United States on a limited scale, but are now almost exclusively produced in China.
Your pearl pendant may not look exactly like the ones shown here, as each pearl shape is different and the way the wire wraps around is different every time.
Why you need this geometric pearl pendant?
- The captivating colours of nature, iridescent ivory with hues of pink, purple and green
- Handcrafted to order and made specifically and especially for you
- The best pearls hand picked for each pendant
- Designed to show off your outfit – whether it’s smart casual or your best dress.
- Match this sensational pendant with other pieces in the ‘Diamond Pearl’ collection for a special occasion
- Perfect for the eco-conscious: sustainable Argentium Silver used
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped. I will keep in touch to let you know how it is going.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.