These sustainably elegant Mother of Pearl Teardrop earrings add delightful charm to your everyday look. They are light, musical and easy to wear.
An ultimate staple piece of jewellery – they will go with anything in your wardrobe and carry through from day to night with ease.
A distinctive shape; the teardrop earrings also make a beautiful Christmas, birthday, anniversary or Mother’s Day gift – or would make the perfect treasure to keep for yourself!
What makes these Teardrop earrings so fabulous?
- Only 10 pairs will be made. Once they’re gone, they’re not coming back!
- A teardrop with delightful detail – each Mother of Pearl bead has been wrapped with an eco-Sterling Silver wire spiral flourish and added to a hand-formed teardrop shaped earring
- The teardrop ear wires are hand crafted from 1mm sustainably sourced Sterling Silver wire, which will fit snugly in your ears
- Handcrafted by the designer personally, and made to order
- Made with recycled materials, so you’re not further harming the environment
- Offers everyday luxury and shine
- Perfect as a gift or a treasure to keep
- Made with sustainably sourced Sterling Silver wire and Mother of Pearl beads
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged with a free polish cloth
Made to order just for you. Please allow 1-3 working days before they are shipped.
Please take care when putting clothing on or off, as wires can easily get caught and be pulled out of shape. Definitely best to leave adding your gorgeous jewellery until the end – as a finishing touch.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes the purchase being wrapped in wrapping paper, and sitting inside a small kete (woven flax) bag with a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient. This is the perfect addition when giving a gift to be treasured.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.