Never to be forgotten, these gorgeous pearl drop chain earrings are captivating and show true sustainable elegance!
LIMITED STOCK – ONLY 5 PAIRS LEFT!
Wearing these pearl drop chain earrings will truly brighten your day and they will go well with all smart-casual and evening wear. Pearls are believed to attract wealth and luck as well as offer protection. Known for their calming effect, pearls can balance one’s karma, strengthen relationships, and keep children safe. The pearl is also said to symbolise the purity, generosity, integrity, and loyalty of its wearer.
[NB The pearl drop chain earrings in the photos (5cm chain) are very long. I am 5’9″, and they’re nearly down to my shoulders. If you would like me to shorten the length of chain, please just message me to let me know.]
What makes these Pearl Drop Chain Earrings so engaging?
- Personally selected 1.8cm x 1.2 cm (0.7 x 0.4″) iridescent ivory freshwater pearls
- Carefully hand crafted, these beautiful pearl drop long chain earrings contain 5cm (1.9″) of recycled sterling silver chain and measure 8.5cm (3.3″) in total
- The earring hooks are also lovingly crafted by hand, and come with rubber stoppers to keep them snug in your ears
- Perfect for the eco-conscious: they are made from 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire and chain
- These contemporary long drop freshwater pearl earrings would be perfect for your wedding day or as a bridesmaid gift
- The pearl symbolises the purity, generosity, integrity, and loyalty of its wearer
- Handcrafted and made to order, specifically and especially for you (you get a new pair, not those on the model!)
- These long silver chain earrings with ivory pearls come sustainably packaged, ready to give as a gift or treasure yourself
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped.
Depending on where you are in the world, the package may take 1-3 weeks to arrive. If you require something urgently, please get in touch.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.