An birthstone necklace
Starting from a custom-made gift I had made for a friend after the birth of her third child, the new Birthstone Peas in a Pod Necklace makes the perfect personalised gift for the important women in your life. Each necklace is entirely unique, depending on the birthstones chosen.
The ‘peas’ are represented by the genuine birthstones (where available) for each child in the family and the wrapped wire forms the pod casing to create a beautiful and sublime, tailor-made – necklace.
Wrapped in 100% recycled .935 Argentium Silver wire (more resistant to tarnish than Sterling), you can customise the gemstones inside the pea pod with the following natural birthstone options:
APRIL: Diamond (Clear SC)
MAY: Emerald (Green SC)
JULY: Ruby (Red SC)
SEPTEMBER: Sapphire (Blue SC)
OCTOBER: Tourmaline or Opal (White or Black available)
NOVEMBER: Topaz (Blue/ Yellow SC) or Citrine available
NB Where the real gemstones are not available, I have used coloured Swarovski Crystals (SC) instead
What makes this personalised birthstone necklace so exceptional?
- An elegant and meaningful gift designed and made in New Zealand
- Lovingly handmade by me, especially for you, in my garden-outlook Titirangi home studio
- The birthstone gems are carefully wrapped in 100% recycled .935 Argentium Silver wire – perfect for the eco-conscious
- A carefully crafted herringbone weave style used to wire wrap and encase birthstones within a pea pod
- The baby birthstone pendant measures between 3 – 5cm (1.2 – 1.96″) depending on the number and type of birthstones chosen
- This sweet pea pod pendant sits on a 50cm (19.7″) Sterling Silver box chain with a lobster clasp
- Comes lovingly packaged in a special eco gift box
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped from New Zealand.
If you are sending this item overseas, you will need to upgrade the shipping to International Courier, as it is a customised item. This is a faster and safer (tracked) option.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of sustainable jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.