A delightful distraction
Looking for something creative to do with your children over the holidays or on a rainy day? These kids bracelet kits are perfect for some feel-good entertainment – including a sense of achievement at designing and creating your own jewellery!
DIY packs are also available for teens and adults – please see separate listings.
Please use the boxes above to tell me your favourite 1-2 colours and preferred gender.
What makes this kids bracelet kit so joyful?
- A personally curated selection of excellent quality beads and stones suited for gender and age are hand-picked just for you
- Each bracelet kit contains:
- A 24cm (10-11″) pre-knotted section of elasticated nylon cord with marks to suggest where beads should end (use your own judgement)
- a selection of beads and stones, including 1 larger feature bead in your chosen colours
- An instruction leaflet
- A zip-lock bag containing all items
- A silver organza bag to keep your new bracelet safe
- DIY packs are also available for teenagers and adults (bead selection and type changes with age)
- Bead selections include good quality acrylic, glass, wood and genuine semi-precious stones
- These make-your-own bracelet packs make perfect gifts – easy to send through the post!
- Free gift wrapping included
Please allow 1-3 working days from order to shipping, in order for me to curate the bracelet kit especially for you.
Looking for a unique party idea?
You can also buy these DIY packs to use at a kids birthday party – give them something interesting to do.
Alternatively I can come out and help them with a project of their own. Have a look at my Jewellery Making Party options here.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can find out more about the background story to Curlicue NZ here or read my about page.
Looking for a unique, one of a kind piece of jewellery, please click here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.
There are no reviews yet.