Somewhere over the rainbow…. Have fun and feel cheerful wearing these eye-catching yet lightweight gemstone rainbow drop earrings!
You can make a statement day or night with these colourful and cool dangle earrings or your can wear this elegant pride jewellery in support of the LGBTQ community.
Pair them up with your favourite jeans and and a white shirt going out for brunch or wear all the colour in your ears during an evening out and wear with a black pantsuit.
What makes these earrings so special?
- Perfect for the eco-conscious, these long silver drop earrings are made from 100% recycled Sterling silver wire
- They measure (from top of earring hook to bottom of earring) = 4.5cm (1.7″) in length
- The eco silver wire has been threaded with 9 different coloured semi-precious stones to look like a gorgeous rainbow, then the earring hook has been formed by hand, smoothed and hammer hardened to keep its shape.
- The stones used include: Rose quartz, Garnet, Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli, Turquoise, Peridot, Citrine, Orange quartz and Carnelian.
- Only genuine semi-precious stone chips selected by hand
- Handcrafted and made to order, specifically and especially for you
- Match perfectly with the Rainbow Bar Bracelet and Necklace
- Comes lovingly packaged in a special gift box
As with all handmade items, each earring will vary slightly in style and composition.
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped. I will keep in touch to let you know how it is going.
If this purchase is a special gift for someone, please consider my Premium Gift Wrapping Service – which includes a mini kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card, which may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.