A unique opportunity
This unique square NZ Greenstone Macrame Necklace would make the perfect present.
NZ Greenstone jewellery is a popular gift for overseas visitors and New Zealanders alike.
Natural, exquisite and completely unique, this modern kawakawa greenstone necklace has already been lovingly crafted and is ready to ship!
What makes this square greenstone necklace so amazing?
- Lovingly crafted by hand from me, for you
- Distinctive design, delightful detail and exceptional quality
- Created from a 2cm (0.8″) square cut piece of genuine nephrite jade
- This tumbled piece of NZ greenstone has been carefully wrapped by hand using a macrame style with a double koru (spiral) flourish to finish,
- Measures 3.5cm (1.4″) from top of pendant
- The pendant lightly sits on a 50cm (19.7″) Sterling Silver box chain with a lobster clasp
- NZ Greenstone (Pounamu is the Maori name) is a hard, durable and highly valued nephrite jade found in the South Island of New Zealand.
- It is believed that Pounamu evokes strength and prosperity, to protect, express love and kinship, and to depict growth and harmony.
- The koru (spiral) means new life, growth, strength and regeneration. It also symbolises the fern fronds seen in NZ native bush.
- The greenstone has not been overly polished, I have left the natural and raw beauty of the greenstone to shine through.
- The colour green represents abundance, renewal, growth and nature. It is a harmonising, balancing and calming colour.
- This necklace matches beautifully with the Square Greenstone Bangle (the earrings have already sold)
- For the eco-conscious: only 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire used
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged and includes a free polish cloth
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.