A Sterling Silver double koru Greenstone necklace
NZ Greenstone jewellery is a popular gift for overseas visitors and New Zealanders alike. Natural, exquisite and completely unique, this modern jade jewellery will make an awesome gift!
This modern kawakawa greenstone necklace has already been lovingly crafted and is ready to ship!
Created from a 2cm (0.8″) square cut piece of genuine nephrite jade, this tumbled piece of greenstone has been carefully wrapped by hand in 100% recycled Sterling Silver wire.
Using a macrame style with a double koru (spiral) flourish to finish, the greenstone pendant lightly sits on a 50cm (19.7″) Sterling Silver box chain with a lobster clasp.
NZ Greenstone (Pounamu is the Maori name) is a hard, durable and highly valued nephrite jade found in the South Island of New Zealand.
What makes this necklace so amazing?
- Lovingly crafted by hand from me, for you
- Distinctive design, delightful detail and exceptional quality
- Measures 3.5cm (1.4″) from top of pendant.
- It is believed that Pounamu evokes strength and prosperity, to protect, express love and kinship, and to depict growth and harmony.
- The koru (spiral) means new life, growth, strength and regeneration. It also symbolises the fern fronds seen in NZ native bush.
- The greenstone has not been overly polished, I have left the natural and raw beauty of the greenstone to shine through.
- The colour green represents abundance, renewal, growth and nature. It is a harmonising, balancing and calming colour.
- This necklace matches beautifully with the Square Greenstone Earrings and Bangle – however there is only 1 available of each.
- For the eco-conscious: only 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire used
- Comes lovingly packaged in a special environmentally friendly gift box
If this purchase is a special gift for someone, please consider my Premium Gift Wrapping Service – which includes a mini kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.