This one-of-a-kind NZ Greenstone, freshwater pearl and paua shell bracelet is spiral wrapped in sustainable silver and would make a wonderful gift.
Feel the warmth and see the multitude of colours from the forest floor to the Pacific ocean radiate from this stunning sustainably elegant piece!
This item has already been lovingly handcrafted and is ready to ship.
NZ Greenstone (Pounamu is the Maori name) is a hard, durable and highly valued nephrite jade found in the South Island of New Zealand.
It is believed that Pounamu evokes strength and prosperity, to protect, express love and kinship, and to depict growth and harmony.
What makes this greenstone, pearl & paua bracelet so spectacular?
- Lovingly crafted by hand from me, for you
- Distinctive design and exceptional quality
- Created with one triangular piece of tumbled NZ Greenstone, two large and two small freshwater pearls and two paua shell beads
- Lovingly spiral wrapped by hand in 100% recycled Sterling Silver wire
- A magnetic clasp is attached for ease of use by the wearer
- The whole bracelet measures 19cm in length (7.5″)
- Pounamu plays a very important role in Māori culture and is known as the “God Stone” of Maori people.
- NZ Greenstone jewellery is popular among New Zealanders and is often presented as gifts to visitors and to New Zealanders moving overseas.
- The greenstone has not been overly polished, I have left the natural and raw beauty of the greenstone to shine through.
- For the eco-conscious: only 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire used
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged with a free polish cloth included
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.