A one-of-a-kind (OOAK) triangle greenstone bracelet that will make a fantastic Father’s Day gift!
Wire-wrapped in sustainably sourced Sterling Silver with a single and double banded design around each corner, and the intense dark green of the stone, gives the bracelet great unisex appeal.
The 2cm piece of triangular shaped NZ Greenstone, sits on a luxuriously soft, chocolate coloured, faux suede cord with a silver plated lobster clasp and extension chain.
NZ Greenstone (Pounamu is the Maori name) is a hard, durable and highly valued nephrite jade found in the South Island of New Zealand. It is considered to be taonga (treasure) in Maori culture and is often presented as a special gift to visitors, for birthdays and to New Zealanders moving overseas.
This striking New Zealand greenstone bracelet has already been handcrafted and wrapped with recycled Sterling Silver, and attached to a hypoallergenic soft suede cord. You can read more about my use of eco-friendly silver here.
What makes this greenstone bracelet so awesome?
- A distinctive and completely unique gift designed and made in New Zealand
- A perfect unisex gift: excellent for a man or woman
- Lovingly handcrafted in my garden-outlook Auckland home studio,
- Handmade from 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire, creating an impressive, environmentally friendly keepsake
- Wire wrapped with single and double bands of wire around the edges
- This special triangular piece of NZ greenstone measures 2cm across;
- It sits on soft faux suede cord, which measures 21cm in length
- This unisex bracelet comes lovingly packaged in a special eco gift box
Depending on where you are in the world, the package may take 1-3 weeks to arrive. If you require something urgently, please get in touch.
You can also upgrade your shipping to International Courier, which although more expensive, is a faster option, but must be signed for upon delivery.
Is this bracelet a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of sustainable jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.