Leaf Bracelet ~ elementary elegance
This two leaves unisex bracelet would make an excellent gift for your loved one, or a lovely keepsake, for yourself.
Its contemporary design and simplicity in style make it ideal to be worn by any sex. Comfortable and easy to wear, the adjustable soft suede cord and leaf shaped hook, also make it easy to put on, and take off, yourself.
Inspired by the mighty NZ kauri tree leaves, buying this adjustable leaf bracelet will enrich both you and the environment at the same time. This is because for each item sold within this collection, I will donate 10% (of the retail price) to Forest and Bird’s Kauri Dieback conservation campaign.
In August, I wrote a blog post about how I created and designed the Leaf collection – you can read about it here.
The simple leaf has transformed into an image of long-lasting elegance throughout the periods of jewellery history.
Leaves hold symbolism in many cultures, but in general, they symbolise fertility and growth. The green leaves of spring and summer depict hope, renewal and revival.
This two leaf bracelet is made from 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver, and is attached to soft caramel coloured brown suede cord, with a slip knot at one end.
What makes this unisex bracelet so wonderful?
- This leaf bracelet features one main leaf, measuring 5cm long (1.9″), and one smaller leaf-shaped hook, which measures 1.5cm long (0.6″)
- The two main leaves are handmade from 100% recycled Sterling Silver wire. One of them also forms a hook
- The band is made from doubled 3mm faux suede cord with a slip knot at one end
- Using the slip knot, the leaf bracelet can be adjusted from 19 to 29cm in length (7.5 – 11.5″)
- Perfect for the eco-aware individual, 10% from each piece sold will be donated to NZ Forest & Bird’s Kauri Dieback Campaign
- A sustainably elegant gift or treasure to keep, designed and handmade in New Zealand
- Lovingly handmade by me, especially for you, in my garden-outlook Titirangi home studio
- Comes lovingly packaged in a special eco gift box
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped from New Zealand.
If this item is being sent overseas, you will need to upgrade the shipping to International Courier, as it is a customised piece. This is a faster and safer (tracked) option.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Go back to the Leaves Collection here. Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.
There are no reviews yet.