Create your own bracelet
Want to create your own designer bracelet? These adults bracelet kits are a perfect pick-me-up for when you’re stuck inside. They also provide a real sense of achievement at creating your own jewellery!
DIY bracelet kits are also available for kids and teens – please see separate listings. Each group has a different number of beads and different length of elasticated cord which relate to average wrist sizes. See more information on bracelet sizing here.
You’ll notice all the photos here are for ladies bracelet kits. I can easily curate a selection of beads that are more ‘masculine’ – or different colours for a unisex look. Please use the boxes above to tell me your favourite 1-2 colours and preferred gender and I will create the bracelet kit(s) accordingly.
What makes this adults bracelet kit so fantastic?
- A personally curated selection of excellent quality beads and stones suited for gender and age are hand-picked just for you
- Each adults bracelet kit contains:
- A 34cm (13-14″) pre-knotted section of elasticated nylon cord with marks to suggest where beads should end (use your own judgement)
- a selection of beads, crystals and stones, including 1 larger feature bead in your chosen colours
- An instruction leaflet
- A zip-lock bag containing all items
- A silver organza bag to keep your new bracelet safe
- DIY bracelet kits are also available for kids and teens (bead selection and type changes with age)
- Bead selections include good quality acrylic, glass, wood, pearls, crystals and genuine semi-precious stones
- These make your own bracelet kits for adults make an excellent gift and is easy to send through the post
- Free gift wrapping included
Please allow 1-3 working days from order to shipping, in order for me to curate an adults bracelet kit especially for you.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can find out more about the background story to Curlicue NZ here or read my about page.
Looking for a unique, one of a kind piece of jewellery, please click here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.
There are no reviews yet.