True sustainable elegance
This 2 way leaf necklace would make a beautiful gift for your loved one… Or you can keep it as or a stunning treasure for yourself!
A classic leaf design with a modern twist, this leaves necklace may be worn in two completely different ways:
- Either the leaf hook can clasp onto the leaf pendant, or
- the pendant and chain may hang in lariat style, through the leaf-shaped hook. Ingenious!
It features one large leaf shaped pendant and a smaller leaf shaped hook. The two leaves are connected by a section of chain made from sustainably sourced Sterling Silver.
The unique, contemporary design and simplicity in style make it easy to wear, and change around, yourself, so there are no fiddly clasps to deal with!
Wear it either way against dark colours to bring out the shine and make it a feature.
Inspired by the mighty NZ kauri tree leaves, buying this 2 way leaf necklace will enrich both you and the environment at the same time. This is because for each item sold within this collection, I will donate 10% (of the retail price) to Forest and Bird’s Kauri Dieback conservation campaign.
The simple leaf has transformed into an image of long-lasting elegance throughout the periods of jewellery history.
Leaves hold symbolism in many cultures, but in general, they symbolise fertility and growth. The green leaves of spring and summer depict hope, renewal and revival.
What makes this leaves necklace so amazing?
- This leaf necklace features one main leaf, measuring 5cm long (1.9″), and one smaller leaf-shaped hook, which measures 2cm long (0.75″), and a 45cm section of chain (17.6″)
- The whole necklace measures 53cm (21″) in length
- The entire necklace is handmade from sustainably sourced Sterling Silver, including the small jump rings
- Perfect for the eco-aware individual, 10% from each piece sold will be donated to NZ Forest & Bird’s Kauri Dieback Campaign
- A sustainably elegant gift or treasure to keep, designed and handmade in New Zealand
- Lovingly handmade by me, especially for you, in my garden-outlook Titirangi home studio
- Comes lovingly packaged in a special eco gift box
- Comes with a free polish cloth
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped from New Zealand.
If this item is being sent overseas, you will need to upgrade the shipping to International Courier, as it is a customised piece. This is a faster and safer (tracked) option.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.