This stunning, sustainably elegant, blue diamond pearl necklace will complement any outfit in your wardrobe. Wear from the office to an evening out with ease.
One gorgeous hand-picked lustrous freshwater diamond-shaped pearl, measuring 1cm wide, has been wrapped in sustainable, recycled Argentium silver wire and hung on a 50cm Sterling silver box chain.
NB I only have 3 blue diamond pearls left for necklaces. Once they’re gone, they will be gone for good!
Cultured freshwater pearls are farmed and created using freshwater mussels. These pearls are produced in Japan and the United States on a limited scale, but are now almost exclusively produced in China.
Why you need this Blue Diamond Pearl Necklace?
- Handcrafted by the designer personally, and made to order
- Handpicked pearls from the best sources on earth
- The beguiling colours of a peacock ~ iridescent blue and hues of pink, purple and green
- Designed to show off your outfit – whether it’s smart casual or your best dress.
- Exclusively featured on Curlicue NZ. You won’t find this anywhere else.
- Match this elegant necklace with other pieces in the ‘Diamond Pearl’ collection for a special occasion
- Perfect for the eco conscious – 100% recycled .935 Argentium Silver wire used
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged
Please add your pearl necklace last – as a finishing touch. A pearl’s surface can be damaged by makeup, perfumes and sprays.
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped. I will keep in touch to let you know how it is going.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.