This original NZ Greenstone, freshwater pearl, riverstone and fluorite necklace has finally been welcomed to the website!
As one of my early Curlicue NZ designs, this piece has been made from gold plated wire, rather than the recycled Sterling Silver I use everywhere else. It has been hiding in the cupboard for many years – and I’ve finally managed to add the information here.
Each piece of greenstone, freshwater pearl, riverstone and fluorite bead has been individually wire wrapped in gold plated copper wire. The featured piece of greenstone is a trapezoid shape wrapped in spiralled wire with a single spiral flourish.
Feel the warmth and see the array of blues and greens radiate from this exquisite and truly elegant necklace.
This item has already been lovingly handcrafted and is ready to ship.
NZ Greenstone (Pounamu is the Māori name) is a hard, durable and highly valued nephrite jade found in the South Island of New Zealand.
What makes this greenstone, pearl, riverstone & fluorite necklace so stunning?
- Lovingly crafted by hand from me, for you
- Distinctive design and exceptional quality
- All of the greenstone pieces are off-cuts, that have been cut, tumbled and polished by their previous owner.
- Featuring a 3.5cm trapezium piece of tumbled NZ Greenstone, wire wrapped in gold plated copper wire and finished with a single spiral flourish
- All stone, pearl and shell beads have been lovingly spiral wrapped by hand in gold plated wire
- A gold plated parrot clasp and extra 7.5cm of gold plated chain is included if you want to extend the necklace
- The whole necklace measures 58.5cm in length (19.75″)
- NZ Greenstone jewellery is popular among New Zealanders and is often presented as gifts to visitors and to New Zealanders moving overseas.
- The greenstone has not been overly polished, I have left the natural and raw beauty of the greenstone to shine through.
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged with a free polish cloth included
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small woven flax bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.