Nature is exquisite
This NZ Greenstone, freshwater pearl, paua (abalone) shell and labradorite necklace is a unique one-off – not to be missed!
Each piece of greenstone, freshwater pearl, paua shell nugget and labradorite bead has been individually wire wrapped in recycled Sterling silver.
Feel the warmth and see the array of iridescent colours from the forest floor to the Pacific ocean radiate from this exquisite and truly sustainably elegant necklace.
This item has already been lovingly handcrafted and is ready to ship.
NZ Greenstone is a hard, durable and highly valued nephrite jade found in the South Island of New Zealand.
What makes this greenstone, pearl, paua & labradorite necklace so spectacular?
- Lovingly crafted by hand from me, for you
- Distinctive design and exceptional quality
- Featuring a 3cm triangular piece of tumbled NZ Greenstone, wire wrapped in sustainable silver wire and finished with a single spiral flourish
- All stone, pearl and shell beads have been lovingly spiral wrapped by hand in 100% recycled Sterling Silver wire
- A Sterling Silver bolt clasp and 6cm of recycled Sterling Silver chain is included
- The whole necklace measures 50cm in length (19.75″)
- NZ Greenstone jewellery is popular among New Zealanders and is often presented as gifts to visitors and to New Zealanders moving overseas.
- The greenstone has not been overly polished, but is a tumbled off-cut, of which the raw beauty shines through
- For the eco-conscious: only 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire used
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged with a free polish cloth included
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small woven flax bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of sustainable jewellery materials here. You can also read about why eco friendly jewellery is important, here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.
There are no reviews yet.