Feel the forest at your fingertips with these gorgeous trapezium shaped greenstone earrings, lovingly wrapped in sustainable Sterling Silver.
These one-of-a-kind NZ Greenstone earrings have been created from tumbled off-cuts and two similar shapes were found, and then carefully wire wrapped, ending with a spiral flourish. They would make the perfect gift.
These stunning earrings have already been lovingly crafted and are ready to ship.
What makes these earrings so extraordinary?
- Lovingly crafted by hand from me, for you
- Distinctive design, delightful detail and exceptional quality
- The stones are tumbled off-cuts. I have not carved or polished them. Two similarly sized pieces were chosen to wrap.
- Created with two approximately 2cm (0.8″) x 1.5cm (0.6″) pieces of trapezium shaped Greenstone and carefully wrapped by hand in 100% recycled Sterling Silver wire featuring a single spiral flourish
- The earrings measure approximately 4cm (1.6″) in length. NB They are slightly asymmetrical
- NZ Greenstone jewellery is popular among New Zealanders and is often presented as gifts to visitors and to New Zealanders moving overseas.
- For the eco-conscious: only 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire used
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged with a free polish cloth
Your order will take 1-2 business days to clean, re-polish and package up before it is shipped from New Zealand.
If this item is being sent overseas, you will need to upgrade the shipping to International Courier, as it is a one of a kind piece. This is a faster and safer option.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small woven flax bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.