Personalise your kids letter necklace
After making a custom-made gift for a family friend and posting the picture, I had lots of requests, which is how this new customised kids letter necklace amp about.
There are two different sizes – this listing is for the smaller, kids sized one. The letter pendant sits on a shorter, silver plated, chain (about 40cm).
You can see where that would sit on a child’s neckline through the sizing guide here.
This initial letter necklace makes an excellent personalised gift for a special child!
What makes this kids letter necklace so delightful?
- A beautiful and meaningful gift designed and made in New Zealand
- Lovingly handcrafted in my sunny Titirangi home studio, each kids letter necklace is personalised to your preferences
- Each necklace is entirely unique, depending on the letter and semi precious stones or colour chosen.
- Handmade from 100% recycled Sterling Silver wire and genuine semi precious stones
- This delightful sterling silver initial necklace sits on a 40cm (15.7″) silver plated chain with a lobster clasp
- This letter pendant measures approximately 3cm x 2cm (1.2″ x 0.8″), depending on the letter chosen
- The necklace comes lovingly packaged in a special environmentally friendly gift box
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped from New Zealand.
Depending on where you are in the world, the package may take 1-3 weeks to arrive. If you require something urgently, please get in touch.
You can also upgrade your shipping to International Courier, which although more expensive, is a faster and safer (tracked) option.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.