Small leaves in two ways
These super cute leaf earrings can be worn in two contrasting ways, and will go with everything in your wardrobe!
A modern design with the classic leaf shape, these two way earrings may be worn:
- Either hanging down as short drop earrings, or
- As ear climbers, going up the earlobe.
Each small leaf earring has been carefully hand crafted from 0.8mm (20ga) 100% recycled Sterling Silver wire.
The distinctive, contemporary design and simplicity in style make these earrings very easy to wear.
Inspired by the mighty NZ kauri tree leaves, buying this pair of small leaf earrings will enrich both you and the environment at the same time. This is because for each item sold within this collection, I will donate 10% (of the retail price) to Forest and Bird’s Kauri Dieback conservation campaign.
The simple leaf has transformed into an image of long-lasting elegance throughout the periods of jewellery history.
Leaves hold symbolism in many cultures, but in general, they symbolise fertility and growth. The green leaves of spring and summer depict hope, renewal and revival.
What makes these small leaf earrings so gorgeous?
- Lovingly handmade by me, especially for you, in my garden-outlook Titirangi home studio
- Gorgeous little leaves, they measure just 2cm long (0.8″), and 0.6cm wide (0.2″).
- These tiny leaf earrings have been handcrafted from 0.8mm (20ga) wide sustainably sourced Sterling Silver.
- Perfect for the eco-aware individual, 10% from each piece sold will be donated to NZ Forest & Bird’s Kauri Dieback Campaign
- A sustainably elegant gift or treasure to keep, designed and handmade in New Zealand
- Comes lovingly packaged in a special eco gift box
Please note you are getting a new pair – not the exact pair being modelled here. Your pair will look almost identical, but there may be very slight variations due to the nature of handmade. This is not seen as a fault.
To wear: simply pull the back wire gently away from the leaf, and thread through lobe. If you would like to wear as a climber, then gently manipulate the leaf to line the ear lobe and push the back wire to ‘close’ at the back of the ear.
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped from New Zealand.
If this item is being sent overseas, you will need to upgrade the shipping to International Courier, as it is a customised piece. This is a faster and safer (tracked) option.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.