These gorgeous small round spiral stud earrings are perfect for kids, ladies and men. Lightweight and easy to wear, they will go with everything in your wardrobe!
As one of the oldest and most fundamental geometric shapes in nature, the spiral is found all throughout the ancient world.
It has become a powerful symbol for creation and growth – or your life’s journey, and is used by many ancient cultures and religious traditions.
What makes these round spiral studs so special?
- They measure just 1cm (0.4″) in width
- Lovingly handcrafted into a round spiral shape and hammer hardened to give texture and ensure their longevity
- For the eco-conscious: they are made from 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire
- Contemporary simplicity, these spiral studs are easy to wear at any time of the day
- Handcrafted and made to order, specifically and especially for you (you get a new pair, not those on the model)
- These earrings come lovingly and sustainably packaged
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped. I will keep in touch to let you know how it is going.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small woven flax bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of sustainable jewellery materials here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.
Michelle Ford (verified owner) –
Koru Earrings well designed and shaped.
Emma Best (verified owner) –
great – petite but charming