A unique opportunity
After making a custom-made gift for a family friend and posting the picture, I had lots of requests, which is how this new customised kids letter necklace came about.
This smaller sized capital letter “C” necklace with turquoise stones was handcrafted as a prototype and for photography, and therefore is ready to go!
The letter is carefully made by hand from recycled Sterling Silver, and then several, small, turquoise stones have been added to the side of the C.
How is this kids capital “C” necklace so delightful?
- A beautiful and meaningful gift designed and made in New Zealand
- Lovingly handcrafted in my sunny Titirangi home studio
- This listing is for the kid-sized necklace – the letter pendant is smaller, and sits on a shorter, silver plated, chain (about 42cm), with a magnetic clasp for easy use
- Each letter is handmade from 100% recycled Sterling Silver wire and genuine semi precious stones
- This letter C pendant measures approximately 3cm x 2cm (1.2″ x 0.8″)
- You can see where that would sit on a child’s neckline through the sizing guide here
- Turquoise is the birthstone for December
- This initial letter ‘C’ necklace would make an excellent personalised gift for a special child who loves turquoise!
- The necklace comes lovingly packaged in a special environmentally friendly gift box
This item can be shipped on the next working day (after payment has cleared.)
Depending on where you are in the world, the package may take 1-3 weeks to arrive.
You can also upgrade your shipping to International Courier, which although more expensive, is a faster and safer (tracked) option.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of sustainable jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.