Cultured freshwater pearls are farmed and created using freshwater mussels. These pearls are produced in Japan and the United States on a limited scale, but are now almost exclusively produced in China.
This delightful diamond-shaped pearl ring will complement any outfit in your wardrobe, but goes especially well with evening wear.
The iridescent, cultured freshwater pearl is carefully wrapped and nestled in 100% recycled Argentium Silver wire (more tarnish resistant than Sterling), to form this elegant ring.
Please note I only have 4 of the ivory pearls left to be made into rings!
Your ring may not look exactly like the ones shown here, as each pearl shape is different and the way the wire wraps around is different every time.
What makes this diamond pearl ring so extraordinary?
- The captivating colours of nature, iridescent ivory and hues of pink, purple and green
- Only the best quality pearls selected by hand
- Designed to show off your outfit – whether it’s smart casual or your best dress.
- Match this alluring ring with other pieces in the ‘Diamond Pearl’ collection for a special occasion
- Perfect for the eco-conscious: sustainable Argentium Silver used
- Comes lovingly packaged
If this item is being sent overseas, you will need to upgrade the shipping to International Courier, as it is a customised piece. This is a faster and safer (tracked) option.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Go back to the Diamond Pearl Collection Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.
There are no reviews yet.