Leaves Ring ~ silver simplicity
This adjustable silver two leaves ring would make an excellent gift – or a treasure to keep, just for you. Its simple, yet contemporary design, makes it easy to wear every day – no matter what you are wearing.
Inspired by the mighty NZ kauri tree leaves, buying this ring will enrich both you and the environment at the same time. This is because for each item sold within this collection, I will donate 10% (of the retail price) to Forest and Bird’s Kauri Dieback conservation campaign.
The simple leaf has transformed into an image of long-lasting elegance throughout the periods of jewellery history.
Leaves hold symbolism in many cultures, but in general, they symbolise fertility and growth. The green leaves of spring and summer depict hope, renewal and revival.
This leaf adjustable ring is made from 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver and hammer hardened for texture and to ensure longevity.
What makes this leaf ring so fabulous?
- Featuring two leaves coming together at the front, this silver leaf ring is able to be slightly adjusted by pushing the leaves together, or pulling them gently apart
- The two leaves ring is made from 100% recycled Sterling Silver wire, and is made to fit
- Each leaf measures approximately 1.5cm (0.6″) in length
- Three stem strands of wire form the ring band to ensure the ring will last (when looked after)
- Perfect for the eco-conscious individual, 10% from each piece sold will be donated to NZ Forest & Bird’s Kauri Dieback Campaign
- A sustainably elegant gift or treasure to keep, designed and handmade in New Zealand
- Lovingly handmade by me, especially for you, in my garden-outlook Titirangi home studio
- Comes lovingly packaged in a special eco gift box
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped from New Zealand.
Please give me your ring size at time of ordering.
If this item is being sent overseas, you will need to upgrade the shipping to International Courier, as it is a customised piece. This is a faster and safer (tracked) option.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.