Diamond shaped pearlers
These truly stunning diamond pearl earrings will go from the office to evening wear with ease.
Each seductive, iridescent blue, freshwater pearl is selected by hand and carefully wrapped in recycled, Sterling silver wire.
They measure approximately 1cm wide, and are incredibly lightweight!
NB: LAST PAIR! I only have 2 diamond pearls left to make earrings from. Once they’re gone, they will be gone for good!
What makes these diamond pearl earrings so spectacular?
- A contemporary take on the classic pearl earring, with a geometric twist
- Seductive and sparkling, like the deep hues of the pacific ocean – a perfect gift for those who love the beach!
- Handcrafted by the designer personally, and made to order
- Handpicked diamond shaped pearls direct from their makers in China
- Match these gorgeous blue diamond pearl earrings with other pieces in the ‘Diamond Pearl’ collection for a special occasion
- Perfect for Mother’s Day, Birthdays (especially June), Anniversaries or bridal party gifts.
- Made with 100% recycled sterling or argentium (0.935 tarnish resistant) silver wire
- Comes lovingly & sustainably packaged
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create especially for you, before it is shipped.
Please add your diamond pearl earrings last – as a finishing touch. A pearl’s surface can be damaged by makeup, perfumes and sprays.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Go back to the Diamond Pearl Collection.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.