Be your own person and go in your own direction. This geometric triangle, or chevron shaped eco necklace with a twisted arrow bar is sleek, simple and so easy to wear.
The twisted arrow necklace features a 2cm (0.8′) arrow bar + chevron shape and the recycled Sterling silver chain attaches at the back with a magnetic connector – no more fiddly clasp!
The necklace measures 54.5cm (21.5 inches) in total length.
NB I only have 2 of these necklaces left.
What makes this arrow necklace so awesome?
- A geometric theme with distinctive detail and textures
- Popular arrow and triangle shape
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Easy to put on and take off with a magnetic clasp
- Handmade by me personally
- Hammer hardened, strong and textured wires
- Made with 100% recycled Sterling Silver wire and chain
- Comes lovingly & sustainably packaged
These necklaces are ready to ship.
Please do take care when putting clothing on or off, as wires can easily get caught and be pulled out of shape. Definitely best to leave adding your gorgeous jewellery until the end – as a finishing touch.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.