Spinning Pearl Eco Earrings
These naturally elegant squiggle and spiral pearl earrings will make a statement, day or night.
Offering sustainable luxury with the added benefit of having something to fidget and calm yourself with at the same time!
What makes these squiggle and spiral earrings so special?
- Lovingly handcrafted into a squiggle and spiral shape, hammer hardened, with 2 genuine freshwater pearls carefully attached.
- The pearls spin on the wire, so it is great to fidget with – making it your own fidget spinner
- Choose your own pearl colour combination: blue, grey, brown or mix them up!
- The koru (spiral) means new life, growth, strength and regeneration. It also symbolises the fern fronds seen in NZ native bush.
- These dangly pearl earrings measure 5cm (1.97″) in length
- Handcrafted and made to order, specifically and especially for you
- Match these distinctive earrings with other pieces in the ‘Squiggle & Spiral’ Collection.
- For the eco-conscious: only 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire and man-made A+ grade freshwater pearls used
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.