One large round black freshwater pearl has been carefully wrapped by hand in 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire, and attached to a hammer-hardened sustainable Sterling Silver layered ring.
Please note the 2 rings I have available are already made, and therefore ready to ship.
What makes this simple pearl ring so special?
- Dive into the deep with the iridescent blue-black, hints of pink and green of the featured pearl
- The wrapped pearl measures 1.5cm (0.5″) high and the 3 wire ‘layers’ are 1cm (0.4″) wide
- Wear on a special occasion
- Please be careful with this delicate ring, sheer materials may snag
- It is best to put your ring on last, and take it off first. Lotions & sprays may affect the nature of the pearl
- Perfect for the eco-conscious consumer
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged
Your order will be packaged up and shipped within 1-2 working days. I will keep in touch to let you know how it is going.
If this purchase is a special gift for someone, please consider my Premium Gift Wrapping Service – which includes a mini kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.