One large 9mm round freshwater pearl is carefully wrapped by hand in 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire. It is then carefully attached to a hammer-hardened sustainable Sterling Silver layered ring with 3 wraps to ensure longevity.
Please note I cannot accept returns of custom made items – including rings. I am unable to re-size this ring, so please be accurate when telling me your ring size in the box above. You can check out my policies on exchanges, returns and refunds here.
Your ring may not look exactly like the one shown here, as it is handcrafted jewellery and so will be different every time.
What makes this simple pearl ring so special?
- There are 3 colour options: Dive into the deep with iridescent blue-black, hints of pink and green, OR Slip into a daze with an iridescent smoky grey OR melt into your own chocolate dream!
- It measures 1.5cm (0.5″) high and the 3 wire ‘layers’ are 1cm (0.4″) wide
- Wear with an evening or cocktail dress and dazzle your friends
- Handmade jewellery made to order, specifically and especially for you
- Only the best quality pearls selected by hand
- Match this elegant ring with other pieces in the ‘Spiral Wrapped Pearls’ collection for a special occasion
- Perfect for the eco-conscious consumer
- Comes lovingly packaged in a special gift box
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped. I will keep in touch to let you know how it is going.
If this purchase is a special gift for someone, please consider my Premium Gift Wrapping Service – which includes a mini kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.