A birthstone ring for you
The new Pea in a Pod Birthstone Ring would make an excellent keepsake or treasure just for you.
Each birthstone ring is unique, as each is individually handmade and depends on the month (and therefore gemstone) chosen.
The ‘pea’ is represented by the genuine birthstone (where available) for yourself, and the herringbone weave style wrapped wire forms the pod casing to create a beautiful custom-made ring.
The ring band is made from 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver, then the gemstone is wrapped in recycled .935 Argentium Silver wire (more tarnish resistant than Sterling).
You can customise the gemstone inside the pea pod with the following real birthstone options:
APRIL: Diamond (Clear SC)
MAY: Emerald (Green SC)
JULY: Ruby (Red SC)
SEPTEMBER: Sapphire (Blue SC)
OCTOBER: Opal (White or Black available)
NOVEMBER: Topaz (Blue/ Yellow SC) or Citrine available
NB Where the real gemstones are not available, I have used coloured Swarovski Crystals (SC) instead.
What makes this customised birthstone ring so fantastic?
- An elegant and meaningful gift or treasure to keep, designed and made in New Zealand
- Lovingly handmade by me, especially for you, in my garden-outlook Titirangi home studio
- The birthstone gems are carefully wrapped in 100% recycled .935 Argentium Silver wire – more tarnish resistant than Sterling and perfect for the eco-aware
- The ring band is made from 100% recycled Sterling Silver wire, and is made to fit
- A carefully crafted herringbone weave style is used to wire wrap and encase the birthstone within the ‘pea pod’
- The pea pod birthstone ring measures 2cm across (0.8″), and is 1cm (0.4″) high and wide
- Comes lovingly packaged in a special eco gift box
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped from New Zealand.
Please give me your ring size at time of ordering.
If this item is being sent overseas, you will need to upgrade the shipping to International Courier, as it is a customised piece. This is a faster and safer (tracked) option.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.