Personalised birthstone earrings
The new Pea Pod Birthstone Earrings make an excellent personalised gift for the important women in your life. Each pair of birthstone earrings is entirely unique, depending on the months (and therefore gemstones) chosen.
The ‘pea’ is represented by the genuine birthstone(s) (where available) for any member of your family, and the wrapped wire forms the pod casing to create a beautiful pair of tailor-made earrings.
Wrapped in 100% recycled .935 Argentium Silver wire (more tarnish resistant than Sterling), you can customise the gemstone inside the pea pod with the following real birthstone options:
APRIL: Diamond (Clear SC)
MAY: Emerald (Green SC)
JULY: Ruby (Red SC)
SEPTEMBER: Sapphire (Blue SC)
OCTOBER: Opal (White or Black available)
NOVEMBER: Topaz (Blue/ Yellow SC) or Citrine available
NB Where the real gemstones are not available, I have used coloured Swarovski Crystals (SC) instead
Please also note this listing in for one birthstone only. I will create another earring listing for 2-4 birthstones.
What makes these personalised birthstone earrings so awesome?
- An elegant and meaningful gift designed and made in New Zealand
- Lovingly handmade by me, especially for you, in my garden-outlook Titirangi home studio
- The birthstone gems are carefully wrapped in 100% recycled .935 Argentium Silver wire – more tarnish resistant than Sterling and perfect for the eco-conscious
- A carefully crafted herringbone weave style is used to wire wrap and encase the birthstone within a pea pod
- The pea pod earrings measure 4.5cm (1.8″) in length for 1 birthstone and are 1cm (0.4″) at their widest point
- Comes lovingly packaged in a special eco gift box
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped from New Zealand.
If you are sending this item overseas, you will need to upgrade the shipping to International Courier, as it is a customised item. This is a faster and safer (tracked) option.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.