Keep your rings close to your heart
Have you ever wanted to keep your rings close to your heart but not be wearing them for some reason? (There are so many reasons!)
A ring holder necklace is the perfect way to keep your rings close, when they can’t be on your fingers.
After a custom request to make this unique handcrafted double geometric design ‘ring holder necklace’, I decided to add it to my signature collection.
It’s so awesome – it works like magic!! 🤩
The chain used is Rhodium plated Sterling Silver. It comes at 50cm in length, but may be shortened or an extra loop added. Please leave a message in the box above if you’d like a different length.
Watch the videos (below) to see how your ring(s) can be added to and removed from the necklace – without having to take (the necklace) off.
This piece features two delightful geometric diamond shapes, that sit with a gap at the top on a Sterling Silver chain.
More designs will come soon!
What makes this ring holder necklace so magical?
- Handcrafted by the designer personally, and made to order
- Made from 100% recycled Sterling silver wire, the pendant part has been carefully formed by hand and hammered for detail and to harden the metal
- The chain used is 50cm long Rhodium plated Sterling Silver
- The double diamond shape measures approximately 4.5cm in length from the top of the loops to the bottom point of the diamonds
- Feel good about your jewellery choices – made with recycled metals, so you’re not further harming the environment
- The perfect gift for mother’s to be and nurses or doctors working in hospitals, gardeners, chefs, masseuses, physiotherapists… the list goes on…
- Also a fantastic way to keep an heirloom ring close to your heart
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged with a free polish cloth
Made to order. Please allow 1-3 working days from order to shipping, in order for me to create it especially for you.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes the purchase being wrapped in wrapping paper, and sitting inside a small kete (woven flax) bag with a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired. This is the perfect addition when giving a gift to be treasured.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.
I commissioned Suzie to make me a ring holder necklace after learning that these were a “thing”. I loved the double geometric design and wanted to support a NZ business. A friend had gifted me a pair of Suzie’s earrings so I contacted her to see if she could make me this special necklace. I wear it almost every day. It’s perfect if you need to take rings off frequently. There’s no unclipping your necklace to thread the ring on – the design lets you secure it SO easily! You know you want one 🙂