This stunning silver opalite ring will make a timeless addition to your jewellery box.
Opalite is a soft, subtle, and dynamic stone. It’s an iridescent man-made glass resin which is made up of Dolomite and metal to create an opalescent appearance. Other names for this glass product include argenon, sea opal and opal moonstone.
The translucent opal moonstone bead has a beautiful blue sheen to it, tinged with a yellow-ochre colour, making it go well with any outfit – day or night.
Natural Opalite is a stone that comes from opalized volcanic ash. This rarely happens, but when it does, it can usually be found in areas in Africa and Brazil.
What makes this square silver opalite ring so memorable?
- Handcrafted by the designer personally
- This beautiful ring is a size 6cm
- It measures 1.5cm (0.6″) wide and is made with a 1cm (0.4″) man-made opalite bead set within a square ended, double-stranded loop
- The ring has been hammer-hardened to ensure longevity and keep its shape
- A unique and elegant design that is also comfortable to wear
- Observe different colours from different angles
- Sustainable elegance ~ 100% recycled sterling silver wire used
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged
Please ensure you have read my policies concerning custom made items, including rings, here. I cannot alter these rings, so please measure your finger size carefully.
As this one has already been made, it is ready to ship.
If this purchase is a special gift for someone, please consider my Premium Gift Wrapping Service – which includes a mini kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
As all my items are handmade, no item is identical, and there will be natural variations in shape and composition, so your purchased item may differ slightly to the one pictured. This is not seen as a fault.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.