Dainty and elegant, these small spiral caged pearl earrings make an excellent birthday or anniversary gift.
Carefully made with recycled Sterling Silver wire to look like a tiny enclosed cage, a 3-4mm cultured freshwater pearl sits inside.
Wear these small spiral cage earrings from a day at work to an evening out with ease.
Available in 4 different freshwater pearl colours, these delightful earrings are individually crafted by hand so may have natural variations in their shape – no two earrings are identical. This is not seen as a fault, but what makes them uniquely beautiful. I hope you’ll agree!
What makes these small spiral cage earrings so luxurious?
- Lovingly handmade as enclosed small spiral cages with a single cultured freshwater pearl sitting inside
- Choose from 4 different pearl colours: black, ivory, pale pink or peacock blue
- The small spiral cage earrings measure 3.5cm (1.4″) in height and are 1cm (0.4″) at the widest point
- Handmade to order, specifically and especially for you
- For the eco-conscious: only 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire and man-made freshwater pearls used
- Handcrafted earring hooks with rubber backs are provided, to keep the earrings fitting snuggly
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of sustainable jewellery materials here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.