Radiant & Sustainable Elegance
Available in Black, Blue, Grey or Brown, this delightful freshwater pearl nested ring will complement any outfit in your wardrobe.
Please note I cannot accept returns of custom made items – including rings. I am unable to re-size this ring, so please be accurate when telling me your ring size in the box above. You can check out my policies on exchanges, returns and refunds here.
What makes this round pearl nested ring so special?
- The captivating colours, iridescent blues, blacks, greys and browns with hues of pink, purple and green
- Handcrafted and made to order, specifically and especially for you
- The nested pearl measures 1.2-1.5cm wide (0.5-0.6″) with 4 wires around the shaft, to give stability and longevity
- Only the best quality pearls selected by hand
- Perfect for the eco-conscious – 100% recycled Argentium Silver wire is used
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped. I will keep in touch to let you know how it is going.
Your round freshwater pearl ring may not look exactly like the ones shown here, as each pearl shape is different and the way the wire wraps around is different every time – this is not seen as a fault, but as a celebration of the distinctiveness of handmade items. 😊
Depending on where you are in the world, the package may take 1-3 weeks to arrive. If you require something urgently, please get in touch.
You can also upgrade your shipping to International Courier, which although more expensive, is a faster and safer option.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of sustainable jewellery materials here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.