This double pearl pendant simply oozes sustainably luxury!
Perfect for wedding day jewellery, a June birthday or as a gift for a Pearl Anniversary.
Two round cultured freshwater pearls – one 9mm and one 7mm – have been carefully wrapped by hand in recycled Sterling Silver wire creating a beautiful but lightweight round pearl pendant to compliment your outfit on a special occasion.
Measuring 4.3cm (~1.5 inches), this simple, but distinctive double pearl pendant is available in Black, Blue, Brown or Grey – hang it on your own favourite silver chain or neck ring.
NB This is a pendant and does not come with a chain. Chains are sold separately.
What makes this double pearl pendant so brilliant?
- The captivating colours of nature – blues, browns, greys and soft hues of pink, purple and green all come through in the iridescent pearls
- Handcrafted to order and made specifically and especially for you
- The best pearls hand picked for each pendant
- Designed to compliment your special occasion outfit
- Exclusively featured on Curlicue NZ. You won’t find this anywhere else.
- Sustainable elegance for the eco conscious ~ 100% recycled sterling silver wire used
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged.
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped.
Your freshwater double pearl pendant may not look exactly like the one shown here, as each pearl shape is different and the way the wire wraps around is different every time – this is not seen as a fault, but as a celebration of the distinctiveness of handmade items. 😊
Depending on where you are in the world, the package may take 1-3 weeks to arrive. If you require something urgently, please get in touch.
You can also upgrade your shipping to International Courier, which although more expensive, is a faster and safer option.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of sustainable jewellery materials here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.