Add some romantic timelessness to your special outfit with these beautiful rose drop earrings, from my Romantic Rose Collection.
The rose symbolises love, promise, hope and new beginnings making it a popular choice for wedding jewellery. These distinctive floral earrings will make a meaningful birthday or Mother’s Day gift and are perfect for bridal earrings.
Inspired by my first rose bush “Love Me Do” the Romantic Rose collection is all handcrafted from 100% recycled Sterling Silver wire and genuine Swarovski Crystals.
What makes these rose drop earrings so luxurious?
- Floral theme with delightful detail and luxurious quality
- Handcrafted by the designer personally, and made to order
- Exceptional quality Swarovski Crystals
- Measuring 3.5cm (1.25 inch) long and approximately 1cm (0.4 inch) at the widest point, a dainty leaf and brilliant Swarovski Crystals are added for extra charm
- Look good, feel good – made with recycled metals, so you’re not further harming the environment
- Perfect for Mother’s Day, Birthday gift or Bridal earrings
- Match these charming earrings with other pieces in the ‘Romantic Roses’ collection, or wear alone
- Made with 100% recycled Sterling Silver wire
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged with a free polish cloth
Made to order. Please allow 1-3 working days from order to shipping, in order for me to create them especially for you.
Please do take care when putting clothing on or off, as wires can easily get caught and be pulled out of shape. Definitely best to leave adding your gorgeous jewellery until the end – as a finishing touch.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes the purchase being wrapped in wrapping paper, and sitting inside a small kete (woven flax) bag with a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired. This is the perfect addition when giving a gift to be treasured.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.