Who doesn’t love rainbows?! Make her feel like a princess with this delightful and charming rainbow bar necklace which will brighten up anyones day!
Please note – this multicoloured gemstone necklace has already been handmade especially for KIDS, and is therefore smaller/shorter than a regular necklace. This design will be deleted after 31st October.
What makes this necklace so wonderful?
- 9 semi-precious stones reflecting the colours of the rainbow sit on a looped and hammer-hardened piece of 100% recycled Sterling silver wire measuring 5cm (1.9″) in length
- The semi-precious stones included are: Rose quartz, Garnet, Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli, Turquoise, Greenstone (or Peridot), Citrine, Orange quartz & Carnelian
- Brightly coloured jump rings and a small silver plated lobster clasp attach the 40cm length of silver plated chain to the rainbow bar
- All up this rainbow necklace measures 45cm (17.7″)
- The lobster clasp hooks directly on to the loop at the end of the rainbow – making it easier to connect in front – rather than fiddling around at the back of your neck
- The bar is handmade from 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire – perfect for the eco-conscious
- Comes lovingly packaged in a special environmentally friendly gift box
This item can be shipped once payment has cleared.
Depending on where you are in the world, the package may take 1-3 weeks to arrive.
If this purchase is a special gift for someone, please consider my Premium Gift Wrapping Service – which includes a mini kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.