Pearls of the Pacific
Easy and comfortable to wear, this pearl circle necklace with either a black or ivory freshwater pearl nestled inside is reminiscent of white sandy beaches and the turquoise blue sea.
Wire wrapped with recycled Sterling Silver wire, it sits comfortably on a velvety soft suede cord (black or grey) with a slip knot on one side, enabling you to lengthen or shorten it to your desired fit.
The pearl circle necklace pictured measures from 32cm at it’s shortest, up to 57.5cm in length. However it can be made to fit – so please let me know your preferred size range in the text box provided. Check out the necklace sizing chart to get an idea of where that sits here.
What makes this pearl circle necklace so special?
- A perfect reminder of beaches in the Pacific
- Smart-casual easy wear from day to night
- The colours go with all outfits
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Fully adjustable – you choose whether to wear it short or long
- Handcrafted by the designer personally, and made to order
- Exclusively featured on Curlicue NZ. You won’t find this anywhere else
- Match this distinctive necklace with other pieces in the ‘Pearl Circle’ collection.
- Perfect for the eco-aware – 100% recycled sterling silver used
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged.
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped. I will keep in touch to let you know how it is going.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of sustainable jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.