Wear these delightfully lightweight pearl circle earrings from the beach to an evening out.
Evoking colours of the Pacific Oceans, these dangly eco earrings feature a blue Mother of Pearl circular ring, a round-ish cultured pearl (either black or ivory) nestled inside and recycled sterling silver wire.
What makes these pearl circle earrings so special?
- Evoking images of Pacific beaches and the turquoise ocean
- Lightweight and easy to wear from day to night
- The iridescent colours go with all outfits
- Measuring approx 4cm in height (1.5 inches) including the sterling silver hooks
- Handcrafted by the designer personally, and made to order
- Handpicked supplies from the best sources on earth
- Exclusively featured on Curlicue NZ. You won’t find this anywhere else
- Match these distinctive earrings with other pieces in the ‘Pearl Circle’ collection.
- Perfect for the eco-aware – 100% recycled sterling silver used
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped. I will keep in touch to let you know how it is going.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of sustainable jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.
There are no reviews yet.