Mens braided suede bracelet: love
Wrap him in your love with this mens braided suede bracelet. Handsomely hand crafted in luxuriously soft suede, the comfort is only improved by the adjustable cord straps. Genuine semi-precious stones at the end of each cord add quality and richness to the overall look. Make this adjustable woven bracelet for men your next gift to the one you love.
This friendship bracelet for guys is made to fit most (see below for details).
Shall I make another one just for you? Please use the drop down menu above to select your favourite trio of colours.
[Please remember that as all my items are handmade, no item is identical. There will be natural variations in shape and composition. Any additional bracelets created, will not look exactly the same as this one.]
What’s so charming about this mens braided suede bracelet?
- A deluxe look for a classic and timeless design
- This mens braided suede bracelet extends from 17-29cm long, which should fit most wrists (including womens)
- Soft and durable caramel, chocolate and grey faux suede cords are used in this bracelet, yours can be made with a trio of different colours
- This handmade mens bracelet features a 16cm section of carefully plaited faux suede
- Genuine semi-precious stones are added to the cord ends for added opulence
- A sliding knot enables the bracelet to expand or tighten to fit
- The braided suede is soft and comfortable to wear all day long
- This stylish mens braided suede bracelet would make the perfect addition to casual weekend-wear
- Comes lovingly packaged in a special gift box
Please allow 1-3 working days from order to shipping, in order for me to create the bracelet especially for you.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
If you would like a unique, one of a kind piece of jewellery, please click here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.