This distinctive large rose ring would make a meaningful birthday, Mother’s Day or Valentine’s gift for your loved one. Or buy it as a treasure to keep for yourself!
As the rose symbolises love, promise, hope and new beginnings it is a popular choice for wedding, promise and anniversary jewellery too.
Inspired by my first rose bush “Love Me Do” the Romantic Rose collection is all handcrafted from 100% recycled Sterling Silver or Copper wire and genuine Swarovski Crystals.
In February, I wrote a blog post about the Romantic Rose collection. You can read more about it here.
What makes this large rose ring so majestic?
- The large rose ring has a floral theme with a Art Deco vibe
- It contains a bigger Swarovski Crystal at the centre (than the Rose Ring) for extra sparkle
- Choose one of the following crystal colours: Clear AB, Rose Pink, Sapphire Blue, Erinite (pale) Green, Burgundy or Cornflower Blue
- Handcrafted personally, and made to order especially for you
- Exceptional quality Swarovski Crystals
- Perfect for the eco-conscious, this ring is made with recycled metals, so you’re not harming the environment
- Unique and thoughtful design
- Match this ring with other pieces in the ‘Romantic Roses’ collection, or wear alone
- Made with 100% recycled Sterling Silver or Copper wire
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged
Please note I cannot accept returns of custom made items – including rings. I am unable to re-size this ring, so please be accurate when telling me your ring size in the box above. You can check out my policies on exchanges, returns and refunds here.
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped from New Zealand.
If this item is being sent overseas, you will need to upgrade the shipping to International Courier, as it is a customised piece. This is a faster and safer (tracked) option.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.