This beautiful koru spiral pearl ring can be adjusted slightly to fit different fingers, and will go with anything in your wardrobe.
A Maori inspired design, the koru is a spiral shape, based on the appearance of a new unfurling silver fern frond. It symbolises new life, growth, strength and peace.
What makes this spiral pearl ring so special?
- Lovingly handcrafted into a spiral shape with a genuine freshwater pearl carefully attached
- The pearl spins on its wire, so it is great to fidget with – making it your own fidget spinner!
- Hammer hardened to ensure its strength and longevity
- The koru (spiral) means new life, growth, strength and regeneration. It also symbolises the fern fronds seen in NZ native bush.
- The spiral ring is made to fit, but you can also tighten or loosen where required
- Handcrafted and made to order, specifically and especially for you
- Match this distinctive ring with other pieces in the ‘Squiggle & Spiral’ Collection.
- For the eco-conscious: only 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire and man-made A+ grade freshwater pearls used
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.