Fall in love with these koru heart studs
Hearts are the ultimate symbol of love and friendship – and these are the cutest heart stud earrings you’ll ever see!
Lightweight and easy to wear, they will go with everything in your wardrobe and can be worn day to night by kids or the young at heart.
What makes these heart stud earrings so awesome?
- Lovingly handcrafted into a heart shape with a small koru/ spiral on one side.
- The koru (spiral) means new life, growth, strength and regeneration. It also symbolises the fern fronds seen in NZ native bush.
- Lightweight and effortless they measure just 1cm (0.4″) across.
- Handcrafted and made to order, specifically and especially for you
- Match these cute heart studs with other pieces in the ‘Koru Heart’ collection
- For the eco-conscious: only 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire used
- Comes lovingly packaged in a special environmentally friendly gift box
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Go back to the Koru Heart Collection here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.