Fall in with these koru heart studs
Hearts are the ultimate symbol of love and friendship – and these are the cutest heart stud earrings you’ll ever see! Lightweight and easy to wear, they will go with everything in your wardrobe and can be worn day to night.
Made from eco wire (in either Sterling Silver or Copper), these gorgeous small heart earrings have been carefully formed by hand and hammer hardened to ensure their longevity.
What makes these heart stud earrings so awesome?
- Lovingly handcrafted into a heart shape with a small koru/ spiral on one side.
- The koru (spiral) means new life, growth, strength and regeneration. It also symbolises the fern fronds seen in NZ native bush.
- Lightweight and effortless they measure 1cm (0.4″) across.
- Comes in either Copper or Sterling Silver
- Handcrafted and made to order, specifically and especially for you
- Match these cute heart studs with other pieces in the ‘Koru Heart’ collection
- For the eco-conscious: only 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver or Copper wire used
- Comes lovingly packaged in a special environmentally friendly gift box
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped. I will keep in touch to let you know how it is going.
If this purchase is a special gift for someone, please consider my Premium Gift Wrapping Service – which includes a mini kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.
Interested in knowing more about me and how I make jewellery? Check out my ‘about’ page.