The heart is the ultimate symbol of love and friendship. This beautiful handmade koru heart ring with genuine Swarovski Crystal is a delight to wear for a special occasion.
Please note I cannot accept returns of custom made items – including rings. I am unable to re-size this ring, so please be accurate when telling me your ring size in the box above. You can check out my policies on exchanges, returns and refunds here.
Your ring may not look exactly like the one shown here, as it is handcrafted jewellery and so will be different every time – this is not seen as a fault, but unique and handmade just for you.
What makes this heart ring so special?
- Simple, yet beautifully sparkly with a genuine Swarovski Crystal
- One small genuine clear AB Swarovski Crystal is carefully attached to one side of the heart, with a delicate spiral (or koru) on the other
- Two wraps around the finger ensure strength longevity
- The entire ring is handcrafted in 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire
- Handcrafted and made to order, specifically and especially for you
- The heart measures 1cm (0.4″) wide.
- Will go with anything in your wardrobe
- The koru (spiral) in the ring means new life, growth, strength and regeneration. It also symbolises the fern fronds seen in NZ native bush.
- Match this delicate ring with other pieces in the ‘Koru Heart’ collection for a special night out
- Artisan jewellery handmade in New Zealand
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged with a free polish cloth
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Go back to the Koru Heart Collection here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.