The ultimate symbol of love
You’ll fall in love with these contemporary heart drop earrings that can be worn day or night.
What makes these heart drop earrings so special?
- Lovingly handcrafted from one long piece of eco silver wire,
- A multi-coloured iridescent bi-cone Swarovski Crystal is carefully wrapped onto the spiralled side of each heart
- Hammer hardened for endurability
- The koru (spiral) in these earrings means new life, growth, strength and regeneration. It also symbolises the fern fronds seen in NZ native bush
- These heart drop earrings measure approximately 3.5cm (1.4″) high, 1.5cm (0.6″) wide and have a 2cm (0.8″) long hook
- Perfect for the eco-conscious: only 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire used
- Handcrafted and made to order, specifically and especially for you
- These elegant earrings easily go with anything from everyday to evening wear.
- Match these love heart earrings with other pieces in the ‘Koru Heart’ collection for a special occasion
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged with a free polish cloth
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of environmentally friendly jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Go back to the Koru Heart Collection here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.