Give your keys a distinctive companion with this handcrafted keyring – could also be used as a bag charm.
You choose the stones, and I’ll sort the rest!
What makes these key rings so special?
- Hand-made with one large but very light hexagonal wooden bead, which measures approximately 2cm (0.8″) wide and high
- Two 8mm round semi-precious stone beads at each end – choose your favourite colour
- Spiral wrapped in stainless steel wire for durability.
- A large lobster clasp and 1.5cm of chain = good length for holding onto & easy to clip onto a bag or belt loop
- Easy to find in a bag, but not too heavy or bulky for a pocket
- Total keyring length approximately 10.2cm (4 inches).
- Makes an excellent gift and easy to send overseas.
Semi-precious stones may include: Amethyst (purple), Chinese Jade (green), Rose Quartz (pale pink), Lapis Lazuli (dark blue), Amber (dark brown or yellow), Orange Quartz, Labradorite (grey with blue hues) and Chrysocolla (blue/green with streaks of grey).
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped from New Zealand.
Depending on where you are in the world, the package may take 1-3 weeks to arrive.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of sustainable jewellery materials here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.