Cultured freshwater pearls are farmed and created using freshwater mussels. These pearls are produced in Japan and the United States on a limited scale, but are now almost exclusively produced in China.
Available in either Blue or Ivory, this delightful diamond-shaped pearl ring will complement any outfit in your wardrobe, but goes especially well with evening wear.
The iridescent, cultured freshwater pearl is carefully wrapped and nestled in 100% recycled Argentium Silver wire (more tarnish resistant than Sterling), to form this elegant ring.
Please note I am unable to re-size this ring, so please be accurate when telling me your ring size in the box above.
Your ring may not look exactly like the ones shown here, as each pearl shape is different and the way the wire wraps around is different every time.
What makes this diamond pearl ring so extraordinary?
- The captivating colours of nature, iridescent blue and hues of pink, purple and green
- Ethically handmade to order, specifically and especially for you
- Only the best quality pearls selected by hand
- Designed to show off your outfit – whether it’s smart casual or your best dress.
- Match this alluring ring with other pieces in the ‘Diamond Pearl’ collection for a special occasion
- Perfect for the eco-conscious: sustainable Argentium Silver used
- Comes lovingly packaged in a special gift box
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped. I will keep in touch to let you know how it is going.
If this purchase is a special gift for someone, please consider my Premium Gift Wrapping Service – which includes a mini kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.